Please contact us on 01404 861565 or 07944 625025, by email at email@example.com or by facebook or twitter!
KEEPING YOU SAFE DURING COVID-19
The well-being, safety and comfort of our guests have always been our main priority. The following information is designed to assure guests of the steps we are taking to mitigate risks from Covid-19 as far as we can.
- We shall follow the recommended Covid-19 cleaning protocol (clean and disinfect) for every booking. Appropriate PPE will be worn throughout the cleaning process. A checklist will be provided to show the extent of our cleaning.
- Pillow protectors and mattress protectors will be changed for every booking. Our bed linen and towels will have been laundered at suitable temperatures. Beds will be made up ready for guests.
- All crockery, cutlery, pans etc will have been thoroughly washed between bookings.
- The arrival time of 4pm and departure time of 10am reflect the extra time needed for cleaning.
- We shall provide an external hand sanitiser at the entrance to each cottage which we would ask guests to use each time they enter the cottage. Internal hand sanitisers will be provided, together with suitable cleaning materials.
- We should be grateful if guests would open windows and doors as much as possible during their stay to maximise air flow.
We believe that the steps we are taking will assure our guests that their safety and ours are of paramount importance and that they can look forward to their stay with complete confidence.
As before, we shall be here to greet our guests, observing, of course, the social distancing guidelines but we shall not enter the cottages once guests have arrived.
Although we have had to make changes to the way we operate, our warm welcome remains the same.